Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blue...

Does anyone else every feel all melancholy for no reason?

My blues were brought on by watching Gone with the Wind last night. Something about that bittersweet ending. The fact that Scarlett had just lost her best friend, child, and the love of her life, but still had an optimistic view of the future (After all, tomorrow is another day) by drawing from her strength.

For some reason the same feeling stuck with me all of today, though I'm sure the terrible math test I took didn't help, so I am trying to get rid of them by writing badly....

I don't get depressed really, but feel kind of calm and just like to be quiet and think about my life and where I am going and why. It's *probably* kinda healthy, or not. But hey that's about as optimistic as I get on any day.

What do you guys do to get rid of the blues?

PS. The sad song that makes me feel better by belting it out in the car is Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart. Or Josh and Ellen's duet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)