Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Coldplay and Harry Potter Recap!



sooo I was pretty much worried about missing Harry Potter the whole time we were at the concert, but it was actually pretty good considering I don't listen to Coldplay that much.


The venue the concert was at was not really what I was expecting, my first outdoor concert and all, and we forgot to put bug spray on so all of us got bitten as soon as the sun was setting.

I tried to put some of the Voice Memo recordings from my iphone onto there, but i don't know if it will work...Nope it didn't. But just so you all know, I do have some very rough sounding recordings from the concert.

It was really cool when they were playing Haiku and shot a bunch of confetti from all around the stadium to imitate cherry blossoms in the wind.


Sorry all the quality sucked so bad on these pictures... we forgot the camera


Oh and you should all go see Harry Potter!!! It was super funny for pretty much the entire movie, and when it wasn't funny it was all action, but not the I-want-to-shoot-my-brains-out-because-of-all-the-action sort of action.

The only damper on the movie experience was not that we got the last two seats in the theater, our punishment for only coming 5 minutes before, but the tweens sitting a row behind us.
I almost yelled at them to shut up.

They were being obnoxious on purpose. they must have been. No one is that stupid for real right?

Ok, well off to study for my Humanities final (which he never went over any of the material for)


or maybe watch Shakespeare in Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)