Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just call me "Chef Michelle"

Sooo want to know what I had for dinner tonight?

Pretty much the food of the gods... aka "college kid with no time to cook or go to the store night"

okay, so I know ALL of you are just dying to know what went into this no nutrition, high fat, high cal delicious and nutritious meal of mine. So without further ado, here it is:

First you will need the left over spaghetti from a casserole you made over the weekend.
Next you will need butter (don't skimp too much, you don't want it dry!) and 1 slice of american cheese.
You will also need some parmesan cheese (not the fresh kind, you will definitely want the never-expires kind if you want this to taste authentic) salt and pepper.

Microwave for a little over a minute.

Oh, and if you are feeling especially adventurous and want to kick things up a notch, I recommend a little cayenne pepper.

The end.

(and your welcome)



PS. Don't worry tooo much about my health. Some nights I do actually cook. Of course, that doesn't mean its healthier. It may just not look as sad.  Plus I just gave blood and they said I have good amounts of iron, so I'm good right? 

1 comment:

  1. haha oh the joys of college kid food. gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)