Friday, July 30, 2010

Last night

I got me some Costa Vida. I know we have one in California near me, but I never made my way to the town over to try it.

Aaaand with Busy Bee Lauren declaring her love for it nearly every week, I decided that since I was only like a mile from it while at BYU I must try it.



Here I am with the glorious food. Wait, did I give my reaction away already?? Oh and ignore my crazy hair. It was kind of a rough day.


It was very very yummy. I got a sweet pork salad with the tomatillo dressing. I pretty much made it already once at home though from a recipe a friend gave me when some missionaries came over, soI kind of want to try something else when I go there next. What do you guys get?

3 comments:

  1. Love Costa Vida, but Cafe Rio is 10x better. Let's go! Can you... Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the crap is a Costa Vida and why don't I live inside one?

    I hate to say it, but I may have to move to California to experience all of the food options available.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)