Friday, January 1, 2010

Okay, now we really do need a new house...

So in searching for a new house, I have *of course* started looking for new furniture for my room. I find this is less controversial than trying to decorate the rest of the house *cough* my sister.  So far I pretty much need: (I am pretty sure I won't get it though)


Button-Tufted Chaise Settee - Peacock Chandelier - 4 Arm with Glass Crystal Stem and Drops From CBK Home Lighting


Romantic Rococo Accent Table Shabby Chic Wall Mirror

Any design tips?? (I really like white stuff and 17th century style french and english stuff. If only it wasn't so darn expensive to decorate!)

BLOG TITLE
I should really go to Goodwill tomorrow as my cousin at Buffalo Gal suggests. Or maybe I should wait till we get a house...



PS. This was an inspiration from the post La Jeune Marie posted a bit ago, gushing over the room Cote de Texas did for her daughter. I, too, fell in love with it.

PS. PS. Isn't this bathroom that Corey from Tongue in Cheek has in her home to die for?? I love her style, and her stories about her and her French husband are too cute! (She moved to France after marrying him without knowing the language!)

It went from this:

IMG_0319

To this:





tres impressive, no?


4 comments:

  1. Putting the cart before the horse? My suggestion every room must have a theme and they should not class with the overall house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would luuuuv a claw tub!!!! your so cute, cutie michelle...i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmy i would love that second bath tub and a chandelier hanging over it!

    have fun decorating the new room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi -it's lizzy's mom - i decorated a room for another teenage and used the bench from Urban Outfitters - it is really not that expensive- it just looks like it - !! start saving your money and buy it when you get enough. it makes a HUGE statement in a room - everything else can be junky if you have that one piece that looks fab!!!! good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)