Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Bangs are Back...



...alive and kicking!



I have been waiting to get my bangs back basically since I decided to grow them out.





I guess that I am indecisive like that. But at least I waited a few months so that I could justify the haircut they are thinner now, so they make me look less hippy-ish than before.



My dad thinks they make me look more like my mom. That is his most favorite comparison EVER.




P.S. I totally want to go find a job in France during next summer through Bunac. Like a lot.



Who cares if you can barely tell what they are saying when you are in a city like these??

View of paris

I am even listening to French podcasts to refresh my french!

Au revoir pour le moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)