Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How old am I really?



So yesterday was my birthday, am officially 19 now!

It really freaked me out when I realized that this is my last teen year! I mean, where did all the time go???

My family and I went to see the King Tut exhibit in San Francisco on saturday and it was super interesting. My favorite part though would have to be the weather.

Overcast. Cool. Wind. Sprinkling.

To some that may be gloomy, to me it is super refreshing.

We also visited the Japanese Tea Garden and were able to see beautiful wedding photos being taken!


On my actual birthday I had classes all day long.
Got out of my last one at 10 pm.

My friend in that class asked me what I was doing later.

I sheepishly replied that I was just going home.....afterall I *do* have a 9 am class the next day.

...And that got me thinking. What do my tastes (via presents) say about me?

Am I really nineteen?? The evidence begs to differ.

Example 1: My slanket (sorry the picture sucks, I used my iphone and my mirror is mounted really low to the ground)



ahhh the coveted slanket. Some teens ask for new clothes, and I asked for a slanket (my sleepphones are to be ordered soon-opted for over a more trendy hat).

Example 2: My apron (better picture here)

I really like it. Like seriously, I am just wearing it all over the house. However I do feel like I should be rolling out a pie, or vacuuming in pearls and heels. Not exactly what you would wear clubbing if you know what I mean...

Example 3: Books

Not quite the hippest thing out there, but *I* still think that they are cool. I mean who doesn't want to hand with Leo Tolstoy, Sylvia Plath, James Joyce on the weekend?

Example 4: My Ring
Ok ok this isn't really a more mature (pronoune mah-toore).


Apparently my tastes are a little ahead of my time, even if I don't act older than I am.

Off to go take a quick nap! do something *really* cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)