Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gettin' mo and mo white trash evry dai

So I haven't washed my car in probably nine months. And thats with driving to and from Utah and all the summer dust.


Today while I was filling up my car, I decided it was too dirty for my taste and therefore began to squee-gee  my car. No, not the windows, but my car.


And I was only slightly embarrassed. 


And now my car has squee-gee marks all over it. 





I blame my mother. She always has my dad put her car through the car wash because it intimidates her, so of course, I followed suite. 







PS. I just started watching Modern Family and Parks and Recreation. I'm obsessed. I tried parks and rec when it first started and didn't like it, but man oh man, was I wrong. And if you have netflix both seasons are on instant. Cha-ching!

2 comments:

  1. I do that to my car all the time. Totally guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, our car is super dirty too. But we don't really care anymore..

    YES. Love Modern Family and Parks and Rec.

    CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)