Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ponyo

The other night I watched this sweet little movie called Ponyo.


It's by the same director who did My Neighbor Totoro, and I think you get the same delight watching these two movies. Plus Ponyo has a little of The Little Mermaid mixed in.


I've told you before how much I love My Neighbor Totoro...  wait I totally thought I did, but searching my archives I don't see one. Wha?!?

If you haven't seen this movie.... then I'm sad for you.  It's such an ode to the imagination of children. And it's totally funny!

Here's a trailer. That theme song is amazing.






and I'm so glad I found another movie that's like it!

Ponyo trailer!



Personally though I think the voice clips they take for the trailer is a bit misleading for the story...

Go watch it!

1 comment:

  1. I think I've seen Ponyo... I like Japanese films. Did you see Spirited Away?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)