Saturday, October 9, 2010

Like Nobody's Watching.




I've always wanted to be graceful, to have the grace, balance, and confidence of a dancer.

I was even in a tap class when I was really little. I could've been a star I tell ya'!

buuut I thought the class was too long so I made my mom let me quit?



So the other night I told my sister that sometimes I may or may not leap around the kitchen when everyone else is asleep pretending that I'm a ballerina.

And then I demonstrated.


And she began laughing uncontrollably. 


And then she got in trouble for making so much noise. (She hiccups when she laughs. Loudly.)


And my butt ached.


And so did my pride.

.
.
.



But I still spin around and leap across the room sometimes. Cause in my head I'm still a ballerina.


And a princess.


1 comment:

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)