Monday, November 2, 2009

Paper Heart

Whenever fall rolls around, I am ready to cozy up and enjoy the cooler weather.

And nothing makes me want a buddy to get all cozy with more than love songs and cute movies. I cannot believe I never saw the previews for Paper Hearts before this as it came out in August, but I would really like to see it. Have any of you seen it? Lemme know if I should take it off my netflix.





...and thanks to my fellow blogger La Jeune Marie (who's blog is quite cute)  I have discovered my new favorite singer, Meiko.

My favorite so far is:


Have any favorite love songs? What was the first song you danced to with your husband (or most memorable moment with a song playing)?


Now I'm off to listen to some sappy songs and wish for someone to them with.




4 comments:

  1. I want to see Paper Heart too!!!! My husband thinks it looks lame and cheesy but I like lame and cheesy :D. And I've got a TON of love songs with my husband. Okay, so some of them aren't love songs but remind me of him!
    I will follow you into the dark - deathcab for cutie
    Home - Michael Buble
    Shoot the Moon - Norah Jones
    Colors - Amos Lee
    fields of gold - eva cassidy
    more than words - extreme
    that's all - michael buble
    bless the broken road - rascal flatts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Paper Hearts on my Netflix, too. If you see it, let me know what you think. I've currently got Sunshine Cleaning at home. We'll see how long it takes me to watch it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!

    I nominated your blog for a blog award! Check out my latest post for info.

    http://twoisapair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Meiko! And Paper Hearts is super sweet and funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)