Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Audiobooks: Yey or nay?

I signed up for Audible about a month ago, thinking it would help me absorb more from certain books I was planning on reading.


The thing is, I cannot pay attention unless I'm reading the book at the same time. I actually don't have a problem with this, just think it's odd since I can follow podcasts and short stories like The Moth (awesome by the way) just fine. It's literally only novels.


So even though I'm really enjoying my audiobook of Ulysses *and yes, I am still reading it* so far I think I'll cancel my membership because $14 a month (which gets you a book, or a discounted price on other books) is not worth it when I can usually just read them fine.

But to get to the real reason of this post... any recommendations for my last audiobook credit?? What are you guys reading??

If you want to test it out and see if you are odd like me you can sign up and get a free two week membership and a free audiobook! (Just make sure to cancel your membership so that you don't get charged)


Happy reading!



PS. Are any of you doing NaNoWriMo?? I'm totally behind! So much for trying to finish Ulysses this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)