Saturday, March 6, 2010

I just love missionaries. And awesome cakes.

They are the absolute best.

One of the elders currently at my ward is especially hilarious. (I sure hope he keeps in touch when he leaves)


Do you recognize this guy? He is from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. If you have yet to see it I highly recommend it. 


He and Elder P are basically the same. 

Now whenever I am with Elder P I just think of him shouting "GUMMY BEARS!" or "STEEEEEVE!"
We even named our awesome cake from a Relief Society cake decorating activity after him.
Meet Steven Christopher. (The Steven part is in honor of Steve the monkey from above)



The resemblance is uncanny. 

I'd like to take full credit for the awesomeness of the above picture, but alas, I cannot. Though I was a part in it's creation. I told my friend when she came up with the idea that my high school class mascot was Cookie Monster. She laughed and later tonight she was talking to my other friend that I went to high school with when she turned to me and said that she thought I was kidding! She then said I was no longer allowed to joke around with her because she doesn't know when I am kidding or not. She was the friend that also thought I was joking when I told her I was moving... until I was moved in.

PS. Doesn't our cake look amazing?? I am quite proud. Good job team! There must be some sort of magical link or something between me and awesome baked goods.

PS.PS. So I loved Alice in Wonderland. Well, maybe love is a bit of a stretch but I did enjoy it and would watch it again. YOU WON ME OVER TIM BURTON!! (But I still won't watch your other movies.)


1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see "alice in wonderland." "edward scissorhands" is really good, too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)