Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's your snack?

At school I like to have a snack in-between classes.

Usually it's cheez-its but those can be risky.

"Cheez-its? Risky?" you say?


Why yes. No it's not the orange color because it doesn't leave residue like cheetos, and it can spill or stain so why is it risky?

Because they have bad batches.

Am I the only one to notice that? Sometimes they are all a little burnt (okay browned), sometimes they just don't taste... dense. And sometimes they don't have any salt crusted to the tops.

Usually when that happens, I wait around for others in my family to finish off the box, cross my fingers and buy another.

Aaaand sometimes I just can't gamble with that sort of chance and buy these instead:

Good every time.


(Can you tell I like to expand my horizons food-wise?)

Or I mean, I guess I could have something healthy, but seriously, who does that?

2 comments:

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)