Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last Computer Update....(hopefully)


I was wayy too depressed about being computer-less the last week to blog.... ok not really, it was just a pain to sit in my sister's room on the desktop that is always almost breaking whilst the sun beats down my back.
anywho... apparently my logic board failed again or some
other nonsense, so they had to take it back for another3-5 days. aaand because of the weekend that was another day that it would be delayed in the shipping process. Shipping?? What is that you say? Yes, indeed you heard right.


they shipped it to me, so that my lazy butt would
n't be dragged 35 minuted across the land of stop
lights to claim it. AMAZINGNESS. and of course it was fixed again for free.


(I am thrilled to have my mac back which is why I am going to be posting multiple entries in a row)



In other news, I have been trying to read as many classics as possible so that I feel like I know something about what they are saying in Gilmore Girls. For reals.

I recently read Miss Lonelyhearts/ The Day of the Locu
st by Nathaniel West, as recommended by my AP lit teacher senior year.

This weekend I also read Darkness at Noon by Arthur Koestler, which is about a political figure imprisioned in Russia during the Stalin trials of the 1930s.



So now I am starting on Ulysses by James Joyce. I'm not gonn
a lie, I am pretty intimidated. So we shall see if it en
ds up being as treacherous a read as Moby Dick (which suprisingly isn't even boring when I think about it, maybe I'm easily amused?)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)