Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stuff you should know--RPattz is bothered

Seen this?


came out pretty soon after Harry Potter HBP came out in July..... *so* awesome.

I am thinking that it has been pretty popular since he has created a couple more videos and has even created the site robertisbothered

Personally, I think he does a great robert p. AND daniel radcliffe.



oh and I have also really been into listening to podcasts all summer. It's good for when I am cleaning or eating on the go since I don't have to fumble with turning the pages of a book or anything. also I learn stuff.

enter Stuff You Should Know. Ohh josh and chuck, good ol' georgians


<------ Chuck

Josh ---->


and my favorite Stuff Mom Never Told You. Listen to the benefits and disadvantages ( I *so* did not have to go to a thesaurus for that word) of polygamy, Barbie's past etc.


and it is always nice to shake stuff up with a history lesson- Stuff You Missed in History Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)