Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baking


I looove baking..... unfortunately my waistline doesn't, so I always like to bake when I know I can give it to other people to enjoy. Tomorrow I am meeting some Missionaries and thought that they might like some home baked goods. So....


... today I made:

chocolate chip cookies (with part regular chocolate chips, part white chocolate chip becauseI forgot to check the ingredients before making them they are way more awesome and original that way.

Kick-Ass Molasses Cookies, don't worry I am not *that* conceited to name my recipe that, I totally took it off of vegweb. Chewy, spicy, and molasses-y goodness.


Ps. I thought Nie's Oprah feature was BEAUTIFUL! I soooo enjoyed it, and felt like I learned to appreciate everything I have a lot more! *But* that lady that visited Nie for the day kept making remarks like "Oh you were so beautiful" and "her husband still thinks she's beautiful with the scars" or something of that nature.

I mean WHAT? She is still beautiful, even more so because her scars show how much she has been through, and is a testament of how much she loves her family.


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with your thoughts on that lady who visited Nie. I guess it's a good thing I'm not Nie, because I probably would have said something.... which is probably also why I will be on Oprah. :)

    Loving your blog. Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)