Saturday, October 10, 2009

Edith Piaf

My first experience of Edith was in the movie La Vie en Rose. It's quite amazing, and if you haven't seen it, I recommend you do. She had an amazing life, so many hardships and never gave up fighting.





Though I love the movie, her music is even more amazing! I totally feel more cultured when I listen to her It's really inspiring, and makes me want to sing along really loud!


If you don't know any of her songs, my favorites are "Milord" "Rien de rien" and "Padam Padam" and I could probably name off like ten more, but those are pretty amazing.




PS. I should *probably* think of a different adjective than amazing

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check this music out!
    But yeah, any questions you have or anything - if you want to talk just email me, its mandy.madson@gmail.com - I would seriously love to talk to you.

    So glad we met!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)