Monday, October 26, 2009

A waste of time?



Isn't it the worst when you're all tired and a little out of it due to lack of sleep, but you don't want to take a nap because you have stuff that needs to be done? And so you keep yourself busy, yet everything you are doing is pointless?




For example, I got much less sleep than I need last night, and I have a math midterm that I desperately need to study for. Therefore I cannot afford to take a nap. Unfortunately I hate studying, like I would rather be writing an essay or doing massive amounts of homework than study, so I trick myself into going on the internet and listening to podcasts or making some food.                                                        


And so, I could in actuality be sleeping instead. Which is all I really want to do.

Guess I'll sign off and study.... you know, unless I find something else to distract me which of course will happen will not happen under any circumstances!

Update: I totally talked to my Aunt for about an hour literally like 5 minutes after posting this. *Go me!*

2 comments:

  1. Trust me.... I do that ALL the time!!!! Except my way to "diddle daddle" is cleaning so I guess that's good too :D BTW, I love that comic! It is so cute!!! and true :)


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY know what you mean!
    it's a vicious cycle.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! (I'd love if you did)